WHEN:TBA:Join our email list and recieve Auction Notifications prior to published times. CLICK HERE
NOTICE: State of WA. 8.1% sales tax will be charged on Winning Bids unless you have a resale certificate. Must have CURRENT resale certificate in hand at time of payment. No Exceptions
- Security Note: Buyers must have a current valid photo I.D., must be 18 years or older and are required to sign in with their full name, correct address and phone number in order to bid. We sell the complete contents of the unit AS IS –
- WHERE IS – NO REFUNDS! We make no representations as to the condition or from where contents originated! If unit(s) is/are not cleaned out within 24 hours or by a time specified and arranged with the storage facility, the contents will be disposed of by the storage facility, and any cost incurred for the disposal thereof will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Method of Payment: CASH ONLY or other terms announced by the facility at time of sale. All bidders must have the funds on your person in order to bid or your bid will be voided and resold by the auctioneer. All units must be paid in full with a paid receipt before removal.
- Deposits: Every Buyer will be charged a $40 cash deposit. You have 24 hours from the time of the sale to have the unit emptied, cleaned out, and broom swept in order for your deposit to be returned.
- Wrongful Sale: The Buyer acknowledges that in certain circumstances due to a wrongful sale, the storage facility has the right to contact the Buyer and request that the unit in the Buyer’s possession be purchased back to prevent court litigation.
- YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE ENTIRE UNIT. The doors to units or containers will be opened and visual inspection can be made at that time. You cannot enter into the unit. Please view from the doorway only. You are not allowed to touch any items. DO NOT GO INSIDE, OPEN BOXES, OR TOUCH ITEMS! You should have your own flashlights for inspection and lock(s) to secure your unit(s).
- All Buyers must have a current sales tax certificate and all state forms filled out or you will be responsible for paying sales tax (State law). (8.1%) Unless using a valid WA State Resale Certificate. Bring a Copy!
- The Storage Facility and auctioneer reserves the right to cancel any bids considered unreasonable. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse (not accept) any bid from any person who is disruptive or has caused problems at any other facilities or auctions. The storage facility has the right to change the terms during auction time in order to meet any business requirements.
- Illegal Contraband including Guns, Weapons, Drug Paraphernalia must be turned over to the proper authorities.
- Personal Records: All personal paperwork/computer electronic records, family photos, social security cards, birth certificates, government issued licenses or ID, tax records, medical records, school diplomas, and work history on computer hardware or computer disc information pertaining to this unit must be boxed and returned to the site manager within 10 days. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Subject to errors and omissions and to any undisclosed lien. No warranties and/or guarantees are expressed or implied, including merchandise descriptions. Buyers are urged to inspect each lot and bid according to their own judgment.
- LIABILITY : You are responsible for your own safety and those with you at all times while attending each auction. NO cameras, NO video, NO note taking. Children must be kept in hand at all times and not allowed to go near storage units. No animals or smoking allowed while conducting the auction. Any oral statement from the auction block or any facility rules takes precedence over any previously.
If you would like to be on Auction Notification email list please fill out the form HERE
To Speed up Registation Process Please Download forms below. You can pick up printed forms at Ace Hardware. Please bring a copy of a current Goverment Issued Photo ID along with completed form below: